Sunday, February 28, 2010

SouthCoast Photo of the Month


Have you ever seen the news stories where people see Jesus in the frost between the window panes or Jay Leno in a potato chip? Well the other day I saw a foot on a cement wall, and it's this month's photo of the month!


Extra credit if anyone can tell me where I found the foot!

________________________________________________________
Are you an avid picture taker? Do you have a shot you're particularly proud of? Perhaps just a shot that you'd like to share? Submit it here for the SouthCoast Photo of the Month! Send submissions to aviewfrombattleshipcove@gmail.com

7 comments:

Faye Musselman said...

I can see the face of Jesus inside the footprint. Really. It's either Jesus or that guy, Marvin, who checks my groceries at WalMart. But I can see his face.

請客 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

To tell you the truth, I see a naked woman, her back toward us...at the bottam is her bare bum, move up it is her waist, then higher her shoulders, and at the top her head, she is turning it to the left, looking over her shoulder.

Lefty said...

I see that too, but this is a PG rated blog!

Actually a friend mentioned this to me several days ago and no it is pretty much what I see when I look at the photo, but at the time someone said, 'gee that looks like a footprint' - so that is what I saw then and that is how I blogged it.

But does anyone know where it is?

Anonymous said...

Heritage state park by the monument in the field by the visitors center?

Faye Musselman said...

To Anon 8:36 am March 6:

Yes, I see that nude woman, too, just as you described. But now look on her back and you see the face of Jesus. An imprint similar to the Shroud of Turin. Can you see it, now?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw a naked women. Possibly breastfeeding if that is legal there...