Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mugshots

So I'm sitting here drinking my morning coffee out of a paper cup and going through yesterday's mail and what do I come across a letter and printed across the front the message "pictures enclosed do not bend".
I quickly realized what was inside and tore the envelope open. Sure enough inside was a short note and some pictures that showed my beloved Mugsy in Scotland!
All the note said was that my mug was enjoying something a bit stronger than coffee along with the sounds of bagpipes!



Apparently Mugsy was also in the search for mythical creatures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am starting to get jealous of mugsy's travels.

Lefty said...

Mugsy is certainly enjoy a better vacation than I usually do. I did however travel to New Bedford last summer....