Saturday, January 30, 2010

SouthCoast Photo of the Month




Recently I staggered out of bed to get ready for work. I stumbled into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee and then went to shower and get dressed. When I made my way back into the kitchen the coffee was ready. I went to grab my coffee mug from its familiar location but it wasn't there.

Where's my mug?! Where is my OFFICIAL A View From Battleship Cove coffee mug? It was sitting right here next to the coffee pot where it ALWAYS sits.

Did I leave it somewhere else?

For days I searched but couldn't find it, Mugsy was missing!!

A few weeks later I received a letter in the mail. Inside were these pictures and a note saying that my mug was fine and enjoying the rich full bodied taste of coffee in the Netherlands!

That was it, no ransom note, no explanation of why or how just that note and a promise that there would be more to follow.

So this month's photo(s) of the month is of my beloved coffee cup apparently enjoying a holiday in the Netherlands!
________________________________________________________


Are you an avid picture taker? Do you have a shot you're particularly proud of? Perhaps just a shot that you'd like to share? Submit it here for the SouthCoast Photo of the Month! Send submissions to aviewfrombattleshipcove@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious lefty!!

:)

Anonymous said...

What kind of animal would steal Lefty's coffee mug? Sounds like a case for interpol.