Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Quest for 100

Over the last few years I have given myself a goal as a blogger, 100 posts for the year. Why? Well 100 is just a nice round number I suppose.

The minimum I am comfortable with is 4 posts a month. I figure if you can write 4 posts a month, that kind of balances out to 1 a week. (It actually leaves you about 4 short but..) So, 100 posts puts me on a pace that is roughly equal to 2 posts a week. This makes me think I should raise the goal to 104 for 2010. It also makes me think there is no way I could do 2 posts a week, as TIME is always a factor.

Anyway 100 posts is the goal. I managed 125 posts in 2007 and 100 on the nose last year. However I suddenly find myself in a blogging drought with just a week or so to go! No doubt the Christmas rush has dipped into my blogging time. I find that my laptop is usually opened to Amazon.com and not A View From Battleship Cove. And I find myself a little disgusted to realize I haven't blogged since the beginning of the month!

Anyway, today's snowy weather may give me a chance to put some thoughts down, or maybe I'll just go sledding....

No comments: