Thursday, September 03, 2009

Poulin Rally

If you voted for and supported Eric Poulin for Mayor in 2007, here is your chance to support his candidacy for City Council!

Rally with Eric Poulin Candidate for City Councilor
Friday, Sept. 4th 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Flaunt Lounge 32 Sixth Street Fall River
Catering by:Mesa 21
Donation: $20 per person
For tickets call: 508-558-8463
Now folks I try to stay objective and unbiased but over the last two years I have traded more than a few emails with Eric and one of the things that has always impressed me is his willingness to speak in specifics. Eric not only offers ideas but also the means to implement them. I have found him always willing to share his thoughts and receptive to my own.
If Eric is someone you're considering giving your vote to, please consider supporting him at his rally and with your donation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. I went and Poulin gave a great speech and there was a nice crowd, more people there then at any of the mayoral debates so far.