Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lefty for City Council!

"So why does it matter if a blogger with an anonimous name is actually a candidate for city council?This is the best rumor of the year actually!"

"Since it is the best rumor of the year which city council candidate is it and which blog do they run? Fall River-tastic or A View from Battleship Cove? Do tell all knowing anonymous."

"well which ever blogger it is, they have my vote for city council !!"

- The above are comments from Fall River-tastic

There's a blogger running for City Council? Who is it? Is it me?!

Lefty for City Council!

I can tell you I will not be one of the choices on your ballot. I'm pretty sure Shamrock won't be either. However after thinking about it, if a laid off police officer can try to conduct a write in campaign on the merits of his sharing his opinions online over the last few months, well then heck, I've been sharing my online opinions for the last few YEARS!

Lefty for City Council!

So what would I do if elected?

I'd restore public safety, improve education, and bring jobs to Fall River! Hey it's a good enough campaign pitch for all the other candidates.

Serioulsy on November 3rd I urge you to vote for how ever many candidates you feel worthy of your vote, but if you have any left over feel free to write in Lefty for City Council!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd restore public safety, improve education, and bring jobs to Fall River!

How are you going to do it Lefty?
Don't be like all the others that won't give us specifics, lol. Oh what the heck it gets them elected. Hooray for generic promises!