Saturday, February 02, 2008

Anniversary - Two Years of blogging!

Today is the the 2 year anniversary of this blog!

It's an amazing thing. When I started blogging it was with the prompting of a friend who suggested I give it a try. It was the chance to share an opinion and maybe even have someone read it.

After 2 full years of blogging I've shared lots of opinions and had lots of you comment and share yours too. I have had readers email me and instant message to compliment me on the blog and tell me how much they enjoy reading it. In the past year there have been over 100 posts and over 8,500 visits. It's all a long way from when I joked about my 6 loyal readers!

Now, as I begin year 3 I hope you will continue to find the blog something of interest and continue to stop by. As always I welcome your comments, your opinions, and your input.

Thanks for reading,
Lefty

3 comments:

just jenn said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Dr. Momentum said...

May you continue to add your insights to the interweb! Cheers and good health!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

While the blog is extremely well written I hope that in the future you are not only able to present the facts but that you are able to use those facts come to a conclusion and tell us what that conclusion is

Remember Harry Truman "THE BUCK STOPS HERE"

The facts surrounding the issues don't mean much if you don't take a stand ...Without that stance you are 99 cents short of a buck