Friday, November 02, 2007

Endorse your candidate for Mayor!

I'm sick of the rhetoric, the uninspiring statements! Who should be our next mayor? Dave Sullivan or Bob Correia?

Here's your chance to make the case why the candidate YOU support deserves the top job!

Here's how it will work. Simply send me and email at aviewfrombattleshipcove@gmail.com making the case why your candidate deserves to be our next mayor. I'll select what I think is the best made case for each candidate and feature each in their own blog post.

Submissions should focus on the qualities the candidate you endorse brings to office. It should focus on his platform, ideas, vision, and character. In other words I'm not interested in submissions that say I should vote for one guy because the other one sucks.

Each submitter will remain anonymous, although those wishing to include a pen name may include one.

I'll publish the best endorsement of each candidate on Monday November 5, 2007.

No comments: