Saturday, August 04, 2007

Has My Ego Gotten The Best Of Me?

If your looking at the blog today and you're noticing the A View From Battleship Cove travel mug, you may be wondering if maybe I'm taking the blog a little too seriously, if maybe my ego has gotten the best of me.

Well rest assured that is not the case. During a casual conversation I mentioned that I wish I could set up an online store. What I meant was a way to link to different Fall River and SouthCoast items and host them all in one place my friend mentioned CafePress.com

It's not what I meant but after checking it out and poking around the internet I started playing around on Zazzle.com and was amused with the results. (Hey it IS a pretty good looking mug!) So after a little tweaking and playing around I've thrown together, um I mean carefully crafted some 'official' merchandise.
So while I really don't expect to get rich from the sale of blog merchandise I put it out there for your entertainment. (Of course if you really want to buy something be sure to check out the panel at the bottom of this page!)

No comments: