Monday, April 30, 2007

SouthCoast Photo of the Month


Here it is April's SouthCoast Photo of the month!

I have taken many pictures of breathtaking sunsets on the Mount Hope Bay. This picture is perhaps the most dramatic and one that I'm particularly proud of.

When people I work with outside of the Fall River area poke fun at our city and the SouthCoast I often wonder if they get to experience sunsets as potent as this.
____________________________________________________________________

Are you an avid picture taker? Do you have a shot you're particularly proud of? Perhaps just a shot that you'd like to share? Submit it here for the SouthCoast Photo of the Month! Send submissions to aviewfrombattleshipcove@google.com

1 comment:

Dr. Momentum said...

Nice shot. I may just have to switch out my computer backdrop for this shot.