Friday, February 02, 2007

One Year Anniversary

Today is the one year anniversary of the creation of this blog!

In that year I blogged on local events and history, discovered other area bloggers and evolved. Several times I felt a little burned out and felt like closing up shop, but if blogging does nothing else it does give you a space to express your opinion and maybe even have someone comment on it!

It can be quit empowering..and amazingly enough I find that people actually stumble across this blog. Hopefully they find something worth their time and their interest.

Thanks for reading,
Lefty

To mark Anniversary number one, I'm including a list of past posts that I'm fond of, that I think are worthy of another look. A best of 'Battleship Cove', if you will.

Eleanor Roosevelt no stranger to Fall River

A Little Local Flavor

No Love For City Hall

I'm Guilty!........of N.I.M.B.Y. (Not In My Backyard!)

In The Zone

Matt Amorello and the Fall River-Boston Connection

Chow Mein Sandwiches

Why Does Public Housing Fail?

Homeless Vigil Tonight in Fall River

For Whom the Bell Tolls



2 comments:

Dr. Momentum said...

Congratulations on your year of blogging!

Lefty said...

Thanks, and thanks for reading and commenting!