Friday, February 23, 2007

Keri Live From New York



Keri Rodrigues will be guesting on the Alan Colmes show tonight!

I'm sure Keri must be excited and I want to wish her well. Hopefully I'll be able to tune in.

For those of you, (and I'm thinking of perhaps a Rhode Island reader) who haven't been able to catch Keri on the radio, now is your chance!

It's fantastic to have someone from the community on the national stage! Way to go Keri! The last time Fall River had an aggressive gal make the national scene it really wasn't so good.

Anyway Keri Rodrigues LIVE from New York...Don't miss it!

Tonight ... Friday, February 23, 2007 ... Keri will be live from New York on the Alan Colmes show from 10pm - 1am. Tune in to 1480 WSAR

3 comments:

Keri said...

Thanks for the support Lefty! :)

Lefty said...

Your welcome!

I even got a chance to listen and thought you did very well, although it did reinforce my opinion that the best talk radio is local!

Roger Williams said...

You have FAILED me for the LAST time, Brad Kilby!